Thursday, August 29, 2024

What do you think?!
So, truth be told, I'm an Autumn and Halloween woman and if I could have them all year round, I would! I just couldn't help myself when TKDezigns put out the kit used for this layout. I fell head over heels in love with it.  Tammy, who did my entire layout for Creative Momma, did the background for this layout, put it all together for me, and installed it. She did amazing (as always). 
But this layout is really who I am. A whole lotta sweet and crazy, a bit of pretty and cutsie, with a tinge of darkness. And all Halloween!

Thank you again, Tammy, for going beyond and above with doing two layouts for me. They are both amazing and perfect and I'm so in love with them. They will remain up for quite a long time! I take pride in them, and the fact that you put so much time, and effort into them and you do this for free! You are an incredible person!

I don't know about you, but I can't help but stare at my blog and be amazed! I'm so happy, like a kitty with catnip and a paper bag!

I'm sure I can assure you that now I will enjoy making posts and sitting here eyeballing my posts and layout daily. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Personally-Me-Post-Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

The Blogger

The Blogger

Blossom

A coffee and sour gummy worm addict who enjoys creating AI generated art and sharing them as tubes with you! I also love knitting, diamond painting, journaling, writing tag tutorials and tagging. I am a momma to five purring babies and wife. I'm a born Vermonter. Music is my sanity and you will always find me in PSP with coffee! Welcome and enjoy your visit!

My AI Blog

Creative Momma

Chat

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews