Wednesday, September 11, 2024

I'm currently working on the diamond painting below. It's taking me forever to finish.
Of course, I took a couple months off of doing anything on it and just started back on it yesterday.
I'm hoping to finish it tomorrow or Friday!



Diamond Dot, or Diamond Painting is a mix between paint by number and embroidery and you stick plastic diamond drills to a sticky canvas that is coded for the colors. Some are really detailed, and others are very simple and quick to do. Depending on your love for it, it can even be inexpensive or get to become quite involved financially. I've spent more than my share of money on them and find they are worth it.
It's great therapy. I put the headphones in, crank up the music and play my favorite playlist and get out of my head. Because you have to concentrate on what you are doing you don't have time to let your mind stir on your worries, stresses or anything else for that matter. Even holding a conversation takes practice!
Check the menu for my Diamond Dot Gallery of my finished paintings!
let me know what you think. If you want more information let me know I'd be happy to post some educational posts on diamond painting.





Personally-Me-Post-Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

The Blogger

The Blogger

Blossom

A coffee and sour gummy worm addict who enjoys creating AI generated art and sharing them as tubes with you! I also love knitting, diamond painting, journaling, writing tag tutorials and tagging. I am a momma to five purring babies and wife. I'm a born Vermonter. Music is my sanity and you will always find me in PSP with coffee! Welcome and enjoy your visit!

My AI Blog

Creative Momma

Chat

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews