Wednesday, August 28, 2024




 Image AI Created by Blossom @ Creative Momma



An Introduction of Sorts:

My online name is Blossom (I took my little furry girl's name for my online life).
 I am a fifty-something wife with three step-daughters (all adults), two grandsons, and a granddaughter. I have one adopted daughter and an adopted grandson. I have a goddaughter as well. 

I am married to a crazy grizzly bear of a husband who is amazing. We are owned by not four purring children but five. We have three boys and two girls.
 I am a coffee-holic and Sour Gummy Worm addict in the worst way! 
I have a lot of interests and hobbies that I bounce around doing. If I went and got tested they would probably diagnose me with ADHD/ADD. I can't sit still with just one project for very long. I usually have four or more going at once and jump daily between them. B
logging happens to be something that I can sit for a couple of hours and do!
 I am a proud Vermonter. 
Born in 1970 I grew up being an 80's girl and boy am I still an 80's girl at heart! I
 love my music, horror movies, and I love psychological thriller books.
At some point in the next few days I'll post a 20 questions post for you all just so you can get to know me a bit better.

My Hobbies:

  • Diamond Painting
  • Tagging (PaintShopPro, Gimp, Photoshop)
  • AI digital Art (creating images, wallpapers and tubes for others to use for tagging)
  • Creative writing
  • Sketching/Drawing
  • Knit/Chrochet
  • Reading/Book Reviews

The Take Away:

I'm restless, I'm emotional, I'm an introvert except when it comes to being online.. it's the anonymity of being behind a screen that brings me out of my shell. I rather be home than go out and I'm happy when it rains! Autumn calms my soul and music and my purring children are my therapy. My husband understands all of this and he's okay with it as long as I'm not driving him crazy. This blog is my way of sharing the craziness in a healthy way and hopefully connecting with others who can relate in one way or another.

Sing like no one’s listening, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody’s watching, and live like it’s heaven on earth.” – (Attributed to various sources)





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

The Blogger

The Blogger

Blossom

A coffee and sour gummy worm addict who enjoys creating AI generated art and sharing them as tubes with you! I also love knitting, diamond painting, journaling, writing tag tutorials and tagging. I am a momma to five purring babies and wife. I'm a born Vermonter. Music is my sanity and you will always find me in PSP with coffee! Welcome and enjoy your visit!

My AI Blog

Creative Momma

Chat

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews